Hi! This is the new way I have to let you know when I've updated our blog which I've made private. You know how it is with private blogs, you can't follow them regularly through blogger or google reader, and I always forget to check them. So if you'd like to continue following us, which I hope you do, go to the top of this page and click on "follow". (I'm sure most of you blog users have that one already figured out!:) Then you can follow us through google reader or in blogger from your dashboard and this blog will let you know when we have a new post. Yay, and now you won't forget about us will you?? j/k!
So add http://www.laperleupdates.blogspot.com/ into your feeds.
If you need an invite to view our family blog, leave a comment here with your email address or send me an email (jhlaperle@gmail.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment